katoakenshield asked: durmstrang institute or beauxbatons academy of magic?
i was not prepared for this
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
WHEN U RUB UR EYE BUT U FORGET UR WEARING EYELINER
Bonus: WHEN YOU WATCH A SAD MOVIE BUT YOU FORGET YOURE WEARING EYELINER
WHEN U GET IN THE SHOWER BUT U FORGET UR WEARING EYELINER
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
I would like everyone to know I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS SHOW IN MY LIFE AND IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
WHAT A UNIQUE IDEA, IM SO SAD I NEVER HEARD OF THIS??!!??!!!
32, 613 people understand this. Please explain
nobody say a word
Detail from the Nine Dragons handscroll (1244), Chen Rong
have you ever had the urge to spoil somebody and buy them everything they’ve ever wanted because they are just so wonderful and you love them a lot and they deserve all of the nice things??? then u realize u are broke and sad